Nevertheless We Persist ~ The Enduring Legacy of Sisterhood
Sedona Creative Life Center ~ Sedona, AZ
September 2 & 3, 2017
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens
can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.
~ Margaret Mead
If you walked in the Women’s March . . .
If you were inspired by the Women’s March . . .
If you yearn to do something to support, guide and empower women and girls but aren’t sure what to do or where to start . . .
Then The Power of Sisterhood Conference is for you!
Join us for two days of inspiration, sisterhood and the opportunity to find your unique niche in a world that needs you to step vibrantly into your own power (with the support of your sisters, of course).
More than any time in modern history, our country and the world needs women to stand up ~ for themselves, for their mothers, daughters, granddaughters, girlfriends ~ for all women and girls.
Have you felt the pull to do something to support, guide and empower women & girls . . . but aren’t sure how to begin? Or maybe you’ve begun but would love to have some guidance and support along the way?
You are not alone and . . . and you don’t need to do it alone!
Perhaps you’re yearning to be in a community of like-minded women, all searching for a way to create a better world for themselves and the women and girls they love. Or perhaps you want to engage in a larger way to enhance your community, your country or the world.
OUR TWO DAYS TOGETHER will help you redefine your own personal power and shift into action by:
- Discovering and giving voice to your dreams.
- Gathering strength to support your dreams.
- Creating a plan to realize your dreams.
- Recognizing the power of sisterhood to support and guide you as you step into a more powerful, engaged life.
- Moving back into the world with a circle of sisters to support you in bringing your dreams to reality.
We are more powerful together!
DURING THE TWO-DAY CONFERENCE, you will explore, discover and make a plan to support guide and empower women and girls . . . in your special way. You will be supported, guided, inspired and uplifted by our extraordinary facilitators and the power of sisterhood.
YOU WILL RETURN HOME with the strength of your sisters to support you as you move forward in a more powerful, meaningful way. Whether you’re looking for the confidence to step into the political field, join a women’s movement, start a business, or ease the younger generation into authentic lives of their own, your new sisters will have your back.
THIS CONFERENCE WILL OFFER YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Gather in Sedona, Arizona, one of the most beautiful places in the world . . . a geological wonderland that will fill your senses, make your heart leap, and open your mind to endless possibilities (click here to learn about Sedona).
- Immerse yourself in a joyful, engaged community of sisters.
- Reach a deeper self-awareness through insightful, inspired exercises and experiences led by experienced facilitators (click here for bios).
- Discover vibrant new friendships and the power and importance of sisterhood.
- Examine what you can do, and would like to do, to support, guide and empower women and girls in your life, in your community and in the world.
- Create an action plan that will provide clarity and a step-by-step guide as you move forward.
- Return home feeling renewed, re-energized and as an impassioned member of a Sisterhood Circle. Meeting online and on monthly calls, you’ll collaborate in a safe circle of synergy that naturally supports you to support other women and girls . . . and then magic becomes possible.
Come alone, come with a friend or come with a group . . . but come and join a sisterhood experience that has the capacity to change your life . . . and the lives of other women and girls.
The conference will be held at the beautiful Sedona Creative Life Center, a nonprofit organization founded to celebrate the human spirit and provide an uplifting and nourishing environment for celebrations, spiritually enhancing programs, and personal growth. The center is nestled on fifteen beautiful secluded acres, just a few minutes from the heart of Sedona, Arizona. For additional information, please visit www.sedonacreativelife.com.
TO SEE THE CONFERENCE AGENDA click here.
TO MEET OUR FACILITATORS click here.
FOR LODGING SUGGESTIONS click here.
CONFERENCE FEE: $295
Your fee includes:
~ Facilitated conference from 9am ~ 5PM Saturday, September 2nd and from 9am ~ 5pm, September 3rd.
~ Guidance and support for your Sisterhood Circle, including monthly conference calls and a private online “coffee shop” for sharing ideas, finding support, and cheering each other on.
TO REGISTER or for more information, please contact us at info@SedonaWomensInstitute.com or 928-254-1897.
Group discounts are available by calling us at 928-254-1897.