Women’s Cutlural Retreat
Bellagio, Italy ~ June 21 – 28, 2018
adventure . beauty . inspiration . laughter . gelato & wine . friendships
Few places are as spectacular as Lake Como, and even fewer resort areas are as beautiful as Bellagio, Italy . . . called the Pearl of the Lake. Our retreat will provide the perfect space to soak up all Bellagio has to offer . . . century-old buildings, stone lanes, picturesque cobbled stairways, shops showcasing the finest Italian wares with world-class cuisine and stunning views of Lake Como and its magnificent villas.
While the retreat will provide time for introspection and insights and our excursions will provide extraordinary opportunities, there will still be ample opportunity to wander the streets of historic Bellagio . . . following your taste buds to the fresh fruit flavors of gelato – or the wonderful aromas of café – of the kind found only in Italy.
A STUNNING BEGINNING TO OUR ADVENTURE: We will gather at a hotel in Milan, Italy for a welcome reception and an afternoon of exploration. The following morning, we will take a scenic train ride to Como with transfer to a water taxi across Lake Como to Bellagio.
After a night of rest in Bellagio, against a backdrop of exquisite Italian culture, we will begin to focus on accessing our inner self. Through mindfully walking in nature, joyfully sitting in circle, journaling, meditating, working experientally in small and large groups, you will be nurtured, supported and guided ~ learning to “see” with new eyes and finding the tools needed to move powerfully back into your life with a deeper sense of joy and an enlivened sense of being.
Our days will provide the perfect mix of strolling through Bellagio, gathering in circle and extraordinary excursions into the culture and scenic beauty of the area.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR
Karen Ely is a speaker, facilitator, mentor and author who inspires audiences of women of all ages, incomes and backgrounds to live to their full potential. She is the founder and director of the Sedona Women’s Institute (originally A Woman’s Way), one of the country’s premier women’s programs, which has offered hundreds of programs and touched thousands of women all over the world since its inception in 2003. Karen is also the author of five well-received books, including: Daring to Dream: Reflections on the Year I Found Myself, A Retreat of My Own, Breathing Space: Mini-Retreats for the Heart & Soul, 21 Days of Gratitude and 21 Stepping Stones to a More Peaceful, Meaningful Life. A Safe Place to Stand will be published in 2018. Karen is an experienced facilitator with a commitment to assisting women in creating and living authentic lives of passion and joy. For more information on Karen, please click here.
THE PURA VITA RETREAT WILL INCLUDE (and more!):
– Opening reception will be at the Hotel dei Cavalieri (PIazza Giuseppe Missori) in Milan at 6pm on June 21.
– Scenic train from MIlan to Como with transfer to a water taxi across Lake Como to Bellagio on June 22.
– Facilitated retreat from brunch on June 23 through our celebration dinner on June 27.
– Cooking class and luncheon with chef Luigi Gandola at the famous Ristorate Saliceblu
– Exploring Lake Como’s little villages and amazing villas on a boat tour, including a luncheon in a quaint town overlooking the lake.
– Guided hike on one of Lake Como’s stunning trails with panoramic views of Lake Como.
– Grand finale dinner on our last night, June 27.
– Plus time to relax by the lake or pool, stroll the cobblestone streets and enjoy LOTS of Gelato, great wine and fine food!
– And . . . an unforgettable experience in Italy you will treasure forever!!
– Lodging (Milan and Bellagio) is not included in the retreat fee.
- MILAN: For the night of June 21st we will be meeting and staying at the Hotel Dei Cavalieri (Piazza Giuseppe Missori) in the center of Milan. Please make plans to stay at the Hotel Dei Cavalieri or a nearby hotel. We will leave the following morning for our train to Como.
- BELLAGIO: Click here for recommended lodging suggestions near our retreat flat in Bellagio. PLease call us at 928-254-1897 if you are needing assistance.
PURA VITA RETREAT FEE: $1,900
In order to register:
o $900 is due at time of registration ($400 of this is non-refundable)
o The remaining $1,000 is due no later than March 15th (after this date, there are no refunds)
o Payment for lodging in the retreat flat is due when you register for this retreat. This payment is not refundable.
Click here for recommended lodging suggestions near our retreat flat in Bellagio.
To register and pay the $900 deposit, click below:
To register and pay the entire $1900 fee, click below:
For more information or to reserve your space in the retreat flat, please call us at 928-254-1897.